• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 Starbursts for $60 (2 Viewers)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
These are sold. Someone (hopefully a PCFer) just got a decent score!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/707190726723023/

1590004430239.png

Vegas oddsbooks on who got these:
@navels 3:5
PCFers in California 2:3
rest of PCF community 6:1
sucker bet :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

after this post went up the seller "had many people wanting to buy those out from under you for more than what you paid." seems he is going to honor our deal, though. I just sent him more money for being awesome.

Last edited:
Damn that's shitty people tried to take the deal from under you. If it's sold just leave the guy alone. Good grab, man!

Thanks. Not surprised, I've had several deals derailed by posts in this sub *after* I've paid.
It's a shitty thing to do for sure, but on the other hand, that's part of the risk when you make a deal that's too good to be true. I'm sure a lot of deals dissolve for one reason or another. Variance?

It's a shitty thing to do for sure, but on the other hand, that's part of the risk when you make a deal that's too good to be true. I'm sure a lot of deals dissolve for one reason or another. Variance?
I've had it happen as well. Really frustrating. Good score, and even better form by kicking the guy a few extra bucks. Karma is a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom