• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 PGI custom ceramics for $40 bucks. (1 Viewer)

The print is not my cup of tea, but what a deal. Probably won't last long at that price.

It's actually 609 chips, plus chip racks. $0.08/chip shipped.

Someone finally snagged it.

I grabbed them. Can't say I like the print but I've never had ceramics and the breakdown is actually fine for the smaller family games I have at holiday get-togethers (which are basically the only games I ever host). Figured I would give them a shot to see how they play. Cheap and painless way to find out if I should start working on a custom ceramics set ;)

Beware the lowly priced gateway chips, for they carry a terrible curse.

nf14g.jpg

Beware the lowly priced gateway chips, for they carry a terrible curse.
I've got to be near the 10K chip range, I hear you loud and clear. And yes, I am well aware breaking in to five digits is still rookie level ;)

I'm trying to get DOWN to just 10K......

Nice pickup on the ceramics.

Received today and I immediately hate them. I'll still put them in play at my 4th of July family game to see if they grow on me (the chips, not the print)... I'll probably be throwing them in the Chinese auction at our 5-day family reunion in August.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom