• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 Paulson NPS Chips in GA for $450 OBO (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal for some nice chips.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/324530486/?ref=Search

9652b84e9c98486aac8da3fd7c92fb88.jpg

At that price. I'd snap buy these if I was in the area. I love the ones!!!

OMG, this would be a great split for many PCFers. Several of us are trying to complete sets with these denominations. Go gettem someone!

I'd be in for a barrel to a rack of grey ncv and dibs for 5x $5 for @MD Mike if split.

I opened a line of communication with the seller and was going to drive the almost 3 hours to buy these, but he/she has completely stopped responding.

I considered making a play for these, but it's over an hour drive away, and for chips I don't want or need. :rolleyes:

Any updates? Did the seller start responding again or did they decide to dump them in the trash? Lol

LOL, I sent him an email yesterday asking if he ever set a price. His response was pretty "short". I told him that I wanted to know if he decided on eBay or an auction or whatever so I could watch and possibly bid. His reaponse was that he would let me know.......I don't expect to be privy to that information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom