Wanted 500 (ish) chip set for a label project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckding

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any 8Vs, Greatwalls, China Clays labeled or not for sale? I want to do up my Poker night in Canada Chips I have been designing, and can't seem to pull the trigger on the CPCs yet. Preferably something starting with 5s or 25s (Reg or Green).

As an aside, if you had to say the CPC chips shuffled like any other chips in your collection, would it be China Clays? The A Molds I ordered I would say closest resemble and feel like my china clay sample sets I have vs any Paulsons/ TRKs on hand. Just the mold? Just not worked in? I don't know, I am noob chipper.

Thanks!

@warewulf has some RT Plastics for pretty cheap (including 43mm) and @Gear could help you out with some custom labels to make them your own.

@warewulf has some RT Plastics for pretty cheap (including 43mm) and @Gear could help you out with some custom labels to make them your own.

gear labels are definitely the route I’m going, but hoping for the China clays or 8Vs (smooth or Great Wall) as that’s what I based most of my designs on. Thanks for help though!

My experience with CPC is that brand new they seem hard and “stiff” l, but after they get worked in a bit they get buttery and perfect. Still a bit harder feeling than paulsons... but true real clay awesomeness all the way.

My experience with CPC is that brand new they seem hard and “stiff” l, but after they get worked in a bit they get buttery and perfect. Still a bit harder feeling than paulsons... but true real clay awesomeness all the way.
Anyone have any 8Vs, Greatwalls, China Clays labeled or not for sale? I want to do up my Poker night in Canada Chips I have been designing, and can't seem to pull the trigger on the CPCs yet. Preferably something starting with 5s or 25s (Reg or Green).

As an aside, if you had to say the CPC chips shuffled like any other chips in your collection, would it be China Clays? The A Molds I ordered I would say closest resemble and feel like my china clay sample sets I have vs any Paulsons/ TRKs on hand. Just the mold? Just not worked in? I don't know, I am noob chipper.

Thanks!
@BarrieJ3 @SeanGecko Either of you have any 8V's for sale?

Also, the feel of CPC chips does vary quite a bit by mold. They are different than Paulsons, for sure, but I can't agree at all they're closer to CC's, in any way. China clays are injection molded plastic, after all.

@BarrieJ3 @SeanGecko Either of you have any 8V's for sale?

Also, the feel of CPC chips does vary quite a bit by mold. They are different than Paulsons, for sure, but I can't agree at all they're closer to CC's, in any way. China clays are injection molded plastic, after all.
I saw this and thought of em to help out but they’re on lock/in progress still. I’m really still buying em actually. @tchan might be able to help out, but I think he’s still finalizing what he’s doing as well.

Wait wait wait, is a deal going down here for 8Vs and I’m not in it?

Wait wait wait, is a deal going down here for 8Vs and I’m not in it?
Long story shortish. These were an amazing deal originally, .10 a pop. Reds were scarce. Some of us have 18ish racks without a single red chip, really hurting breakdown/design options.
This possible deal is just for a rack of those reds.

I'm theoretically selling 200 reds to help finance a ceramic set HARDWELL GAMBLING HALL
Tiger 5.png

I'm theoretically selling 200 reds to help finance a ceramic set HARDWELL GAMBLING HALL
View attachment 403547
A. I need the whole weller/hardy sample through the years set, including the CCs, these, and eventual THC relabels.
B. You know those reds are going to a good cause here. The design literally changes based on red being available.
C. @Deckding the CCs may be a tough way to go. I think Chapman and I may be the only people left with large quantities they may not use. Once I’m done extras will be available to people who were looking, but I can’t imagine a great breakdown. (But still lots of great options out there for ya!)

A. I need the whole weller/hardy sample through the years set, including the CCs, these, and eventual THC relabels.
B. You know those reds are going to a good cause here. The design literally changes based on red being available.
C. @Deckding the CCs may be a tough way to go. I think Chapman and I may be the only people left with large quantities they may not use. Once I’m done extras will be available to people who were looking, but I can’t imagine a great breakdown. (But still lots of great options out there for ya!)
THC relabel! I don't know man. I was going with CPC after the ceramic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom