• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine $500 Gran Derby (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Whoever sniped, you’re welcome :cool

A16812A4-7408-4004-934D-5F28B07C4853.png

Thankfully they offered to recover the listing for me. Talked before hand said they didn’t have one, 20 min later without a heads up says they do and lists with free shipping lol and obviously got picked up. Why do sellers not understand to put up a high price and ask for a best offer from the predetermined buyer?

Thankfully they offered to recover the listing for me. Talked before hand said they didn’t have one, 20 min later without a heads up says they do and lists with free shipping lol and obviously got picked up. Why do sellers not understand to put up a high price and ask for a best offer from the predetermined buyer?
Smh who knows lol people have done that for Ben and I before and its like wtf I'm not flash gordon

Damnit Tom, I picked this up for you! :banghead:I hope you didn’t pay more lol. Gonna leave the seller shitty feedback though.

Damnit Tom, I picked this up for you! :banghead:I hope you didn’t pay more lol. Gonna leave the seller shitty feedback though.
Please don’t if your intention was for me since he corrected it on my side. If it was for you though (fine if it was) and want to leave the feedback I’d get it though.

No he canceled my purchase, I just generally have a problem with sellers who do that regardless. My intent was to get it to Tom though haha.
Yeah he said he’d re-list it for me after I had posted here so I was kind of hoping it wasn’t someone here :tdown: the feedback will hope him learn though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom