500 Count chip case suggestions (1 Viewer)

drhiggz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking for a sturdy trustworthy case to hold a 500 chipset. Any suggestions of brands or styles? Thanks!

Versa 500 case, or if you want to use racks, Claysmith 500 (can be easily modified to hold 600), Member's Mark 16" case, or Apache 2800 (Harbor Freight) -- the last two have pick-n-pluck foam, and can be configured to taste. Pelican cases work too, but will run at least twice the cost of the others.

Do they also have an 800 chip option? (I know I can google it)
I have a couple of old 750-chip aluminum cases (altered to hold 800) that I used for a long time -- nobody makes them anymore.

I now use the Member's Mark 20" case, which can be set up for 800-1000 chips plus supplies (cards, dealer buttons, seating chips, plaques, etc. ). Also capable of holding 43mm racks.

I have a couple of old 750-chip aluminum cases (altered to hold 800) that I used for a long time -- nobody makes them anymore.

I now use the Member's Mark 20" case, which can be set up for 800-1000 chips plus supplies (cards, dealer buttons, seating chips, plaques, etc. ). Also capable of holding 43mm racks.
If you're talking about generic 750 cases, you can still get this one on amazon. As you can see, it'll hold 800 paulsons with room to spare, with no modifications. It's a great case for sitting on a table, but if I had to take it anywhere, I'd be carrying it with two hands, not trusting the handle, hinges, or latches under that weight
https://www.amazon.com/Vinci-Alumin...qid=1522250250&sr=8-5&keywords=750+poker+chip
7006EE54-13C6-4E78-A754-DC64F62CFF72.jpeg

Can you post a picture of your case?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom