SOLD 500 Chip STT Vegas World Solid HS Set ENDS TODAY 9 PM ET (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Old school leaded THC Las Vegas tournament set with an awesome history.

I was able to grab Larry's set of VW's to add to mine, making it the only playable set of these that we are aware of. The set I'm offering will make the second playable set. This is truly a rare chance to own a real piece of Vegas and poker history.

"At Bob Stupak's Vegas World, these chips were used by Puggy Pearson, Amarillo Slim, Doyle Brunson, Stu Ungar, Johnny
Chan, Johnny Moss, Gabe Kaplan, and Bob Stupak among others."

dolomite128 acquired the first set to show up on CT in 2011. ledavatar sold the largest set in 2015, at which point there were only three playable sets known, his and two much smaller sets.

From dolo in 2011: "They're solids, no edge spots, Vegas history and played by the legends
of all‐time...you guys and gals know my history and I'll likely sell them
at some point...these are some of the coolest outside of Binions
World Series of Poker chips surfacing in a playable set that I could
hope for...maybe a set of Amarillo Slim's Superbowl of Poker chips."

If you buy this set, you should treasure them and the memories they evoke every time you put them in play. They're a little bit magical, IMO...

T5 -100
T25 -100
T100- 150
T500 _ 150
Should make a nice single table set

Vegas World Stu Ungar[1].jpg

vegas world doyle bruson stu ungar etc[1].jpg

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

IMG_4278[1].JPG

1550207585230[1].png

1. STARTING BID: [ $ 1,000.00 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 10.00]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9:00 P.M., EDT, 7/24 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ LFRB paid by winning bidder ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PP FF ]

Last edited:
If it gets up to $1,100 I'll add an unopened setup of VW cards.

1563714062794.png

The ending time has been corrected. Thanks for the heads up Larry.

I have no idea why people just don’t say “Eastern time” in their auctions, and avoid this.
I did have that but I remembered a post from Larry about how it gets screwed up and thought I would get it right lol. I'm a bozo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom