• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500-chip leather case with custom-fit plastic racks in Madison, WI - $45 (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many clay chips the racks would hold, but pretty cool that they fit perfectly into the case and are enclosed.

https://madison.craigslist.org/clt/d/madison-500-vintage-crisloid-heavy/7188929877.html

1599073065923.png
1599073073761.png

@Trihonda @Mr. Cheese @links_slayer

I'm not sure how many clay chips the racks would hold, but pretty cool that they fit perfectly into the case and are enclosed.

https://madison.craigslist.org/clt/d/madison-500-vintage-crisloid-heavy/7188929877.html

View attachment 525689View attachment 525690

@Trihonda @Mr. Cheese @links_slayer
I just bought a 300 chip version of this on eBay. I will be testing those covered racks and will let you know how many chips of various makers fit in them.

I take it you didn't buy the one in your link. Unfortunately it's dead now. I'd love to have another bigger one.

Here's the one I just bought. Hope to get it early next week.

s-l1600.jpg

I just bought a 300 chip version of this on eBay. I will be testing those covered racks and will let you know how many chips of various makers fit in them.

I take it you didn't buy the one in your link. Unfortunately it's dead now. I'd love to have another bigger one.

Here's the one I just bought. Hope to get it early next week.

View attachment 872596
Good luck. If it's like the Lowe cases of a likely similar era, those will probably be 24-paulson barrels, 96-paulson racks

Good luck. If it's like the Lowe cases of a likely similar era, those will probably be 24-paulson barrels, 96-paulson racks
That's what I'm expecting. In fact, I also bought a 200 chip Lowe case this week which I'm going to use for a small (2-5 player) set. It's actually perfect if the racks hold 24 chips. For a .25 / .50 game each person will get 12 quarters, 12 $1s and 7 $5s. The case will hold 60 x quarters, 60 x $1s, 54 x 5s and 18 x $20 or $25 depending on which set I put in it. 192 chips - perfect for 5 starting stacks and 9 $50 re-buys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom