Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
We are looking to purchase (or trade for) 50 town tavern $5 (hot stamp)

If you have any available for sale or are interested in a trade please send a PM and let's try to work out a deal! Trying to make this set optimal-playable by Memorial weekend 2021!

*willing to purchase/trade for barrels as well

20200412_091305.jpg
20200516_144314.jpg
20200406_165531.jpg
20201206_123354.jpg

Last edited:
Those 5’s are fire! They pop like crazy in that line up. Good luck finding that last rack. Unfortunately, I can’t trim my set any further.
Thanks! Understandable! We have regretted not buying your second rack the moment this one arrived :banghead: lesson learned! But we hope to locate one, or at least a few more barrels!

Thanks! Understandable! We have regretted not buying your second rack the moment this one arrived :banghead: lesson learned! But we hope to locate one, or at least a few more barrels!
Have you tried reaching out to that chipper who bought it? I can’t recall off the top of my head.

@The Chip Exchange curious... is this a fools errand? Do you happen to recall how many were originally sold?

I know they are out there, they are pretty freaking amazing. What would it take to pry them loose if someone is not using them? Which I suspect they are being used... damn hate to give up on that chip... nothing else fits the set really.

If someone does own these and thinking some unobtainable trade... please let Brie or I know. Serious goal to get this set playable by memorial day!

Fellow Chipper Ben

This set is important enough to me, compared to what one of our Vendors offered us a rack for. How about a cash offer of $500 for a rack of these. I have spent some time trying to track down people that own these with no luck! They do not have to be minty... dirty and used are playable for us. If anyone has any of these they are not using you're not going to hurt my feelings, let's talk. If I am not in the ball park on price let me know. Even barrels would help get us playable. Hoping for a rack but maybe not realistic as these have settled into their forever sets!

Thanks for looking, fellow chipper Ben

Spamming the forum in hopes to get the quantities we need to have this set ready to go for a meet up on memoriał (day) weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom