Found 5 LeCove 10s or something similar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Earlier this year I had purchased 135 of these chips, and now that my custom set is complete it's killing me that I have a small empty gap in the rack.

Planning on getting custom labels so it doesn't matter what chip it is. Rhc mold if possible, if not THC would be great as well. I know the le Cove 10s have the same pattern, but the ones I have say gamblers pleasure 10.

I know it's a long shot, but here's to hoping. Either that or I may sell 35 of them if anyone's interested.

Thanks for stopping by.

E81D94B9-F3CF-4D7B-85B6-3487A85B39AE (1)~2.jpeg7AEA3A5E-EBDF-43E2-ABC4-83CB6F19C311~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Preferably Paulson thc.
Just FYI, the chips pictured are the RHC (reverse hat & cane) mold, if you're looking for the molds to match. (I think the Le Coves were standard THC mold).

Either that or I may sell 35 of them if anyone's interested.
Well.... I actually have 88 similar chips in the RHC mold. And I wouldn't mind to buy a few off you to fill my rack/barrels. Mine are the paulson fantasy sports series with "Football 10" inlays, and they were definitely used previously, as they still have relatively sharp edges, but they stack a little shorter than a barrel of mint chips.

So, I may be interested in buying 12 or 15 (or even up to 35) of your chips to help me fill a rack/barrels. (And if any of your chips are more used that the rest, you could send me your more used ones).

Thanks for the info! I definitely was not aware. At this point as long as they're the same colors I think I'd be okay with it haha.

If I'm not able to find any relatively soon I'll definitely let you know. If I do sell I'd prefer to sell all 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom