SOLD 5 Decks of Amazing Plastic Playing Cards - Dal Negro X-Ray Index & Freedom, Desjgn - Some Hard to Find! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
At least three of these decks are hard to find/rare and I just don't see myself ever opening them for a poker night, plus I'm not a card collector, so up for sale.

The Dal Negro X-Ray Index cards are my favorite design and are very, very cool - plus they're really well made cards. (I will probably be sorry that I let these go.)

The Desjgn deck is one of the early or first version decks sold by Desjgn. The back color is unknown, as you have to remove the J cut-out on the box or open the box to find out.

Included (all in factory sealed condition):
2 decks -> Dal Negro Freedom X Poker Size Jumbo/Dual Index w/X-Ray Index (one blue, one red & both with "security" ink)
2 decks -> Dal Negro Freedom Poker Size Jumbo Index (one red, one really dark brown/black)
1 deck --> Desjgn Classic Paisley Poker Size Standard Index in original box (color unknown)

$65 well-packed & delivered in the U.S. via USPS (PPFF preferred | in-person, local pick-up OK)

Dal Negro 4 back.jpg

Dal Negro 4 front.jpg

Dal Negro Freedom X 3.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 3 36 20 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 22, 3 36 40 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom