5 chip to compliment samurai poker set? (1 Viewer)

NoNamePokerGuy

Two Pair
Reaction score
I'm looking for inspiration/ideas for a 0.05$ chip to compliment my samurai palace set for micro stakes. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I would try to find some nice color T-mold solids and pay one of the hot stampers here

I have some uncirculated/mint $.25 fracs coming up for sale if you are interested. Send me a PM...

BCC Samurai Palace 20220325.jpg

Oops, I think I am just sad to see this go...

There is of course the non-denom mint/choco quarter pie Samurai Palace chip, that would be my first choice. The solid blank t-molds have been mentioned, they also exist with a ready kanji hotstamp, but these chips are slightly smaller in diameter than the SP chips. If you are looking to relabel (mill), there was a line of spotted chips called t-mold semicustoms (TMSC), some of the colors would work and they are the wider diameter to boot.

There is of course the non-denom mint/choco quarter pie Samurai Palace chip, that would be my first choice. The solid blank t-molds have been mentioned, they also exist with a ready kanji hotstamp, but these chips are slightly smaller in diameter than the SP chips. If you are looking to relabel (mill), there was a line of spotted chips called t-mold semicustoms (TMSC), some of the colors would work and they are the wider diameter to boot.
Down to only a barrel of the NVCs, it would make a good relabel. I'm wondering if I should just move to a 0.25/0.25 blind structure, 20$ would still have 80 BB and wouldn't require murdering anything (if I wanted a 0.05/0.10 label). I'll probably do that for now. If a solid blank t-mold with the right color came available, I'd probably break down and gear labels them or something.

Blank T-molds (good luck) or custom ceramics (complete with faux T-mold markings).
I've done a search on t-molds. It seems like those who have them, keep them. I have a set from the group buy that members organized and designed from years ago. Are there any blanks around? (Remember when we could buy them from Michael at HPC?)

I've done a search on t-molds. It seems like those who have them, keep them. I have a set from the group buy that members organized and designed from years ago. Are there any blanks around? (Remember when we could buy them from Michael at HPC?)

Unfortunately, Mr. Patton passed away some years ago. @Potsie1 has acquired the majority of the company physical assets.

I'm looking for inspiration/ideas for a 0.05$ chip to compliment my samurai palace set for micro stakes. Anyone have any good recommendations?
There are a few Tmold blanks out there that could be stamped with the samurai kanji. It would be non denom of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom