Found 4D14 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Looking for barrels of colorful BLUE or PURPLE or Peach or Orange or Pink 4D14 THC round inlay or hotstamp chips. Must be in excellent+ condition.

Will pay top dollar.

4D14 spot pattern:

splashed pot006-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out by just identifying some blue/purple/peach/orange/pink 4D14 THC starbursts or round inlay? Any help is appreciated!

Can someone please explain the spot pattern arithmetic, I too have been drinking... :whistle: :whistling:

Example: why is it called 4D14 (it’s prob super obvious)

@Pinkdan keeps asking questions like this in a few other listings. Just pointing out that the search has most of the answers he’s looking for. There’s a lot of info that’s been repeatedly repeated on PCF :)

That’s a good point, I feel like I’m constantly searching for stuff. I need to prob do it more. But like I said... I’ve been drinking :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Pinkdan keeps asking questions like this in a few other listings. Just pointing out that the search has most of the answers he’s looking for. There’s a lot of info that’s been repeatedly repeated on PCF :)

To be fair, I was aware of the spot pattern codes but honestly didn’t realize that they corresponded to directly specifications/characteristics until a couple months ago after an offhand remark someone had made. I thought they were just somewhat random codes.

To be fair, I was aware of the spot pattern codes but honestly didn’t realize that they corresponded to directly specifications/characteristics until a couple months ago after an offhand remark someone had made. I thought they were just somewhat random codes.

same! My mind is blown though, I’m glad I finally know :jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom