• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 48" round folding utility tables (1 Viewer)

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
48inch folding table.jpg
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/fuo/4978416093.html

Found these commercial grade 48" round folding tables locally for $25 per. Was going to pick one up today as I thought this would be perfect for my basement. I have a more permanent typical style table but this could serve perfectly with a topper on those larger poker nights.

I emailed the seller, and shortly afterwards, they changed the ad to state "all or nothing". So unless I can get 29 other people to buy a table, it's a no-go. :mad: bummer...got my hopes up.

Damn. Add a poker hoody and your good to go!

Yeah pretty bummed about having to buy the whole lot. I don't love em that much...lol. I have found that it's pretty hard finding a decent folding round table to purchase on the cheap. I contacted a seller last month who used to sell folding round tables complete with felt and rails but he said there was no way to ship round tables with rails without damaging the table and/or rails. Might be time to start gathering supplies to build one on my own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom