44mm scroll mold Rounders Samples & Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The 44mm scroll mold is finally fully functional and all Rounders orders have been shipped out. A lot of work over the past few months to get it workable but it is now available for future production runs (Rounders or anything else).
We also just about managed to produce the double colored dealer buttons in pink one side/charcoal the other side as requested. It is a really difficult task to get two colors to bind together and not something we would ordinarily repeat. It is a little easier when using reversed spots to bind them so we also produced some pink w/charcoal one side and charcoal w/pink the other side. Nevertheless the wastage is still over 50% (75% on the solids!)

We have a limited number of the chips shown in the pic for sale.

1. 44mm Rounders $1,000 & $5,000 sample pair (to go with the 39mm sample sets sold previously) - $9 shipped
2. 44mm Rounders dealer button (solid) - pink one side/charcoal reverse - $13.50 shipped
3. 44mm Rounders dealer button as above but with reversed 412 spots - $11.50 shipped

You can also have a package of the 4 chips above for $30 shipped.
For any other combinations, email me, but there are not that many available.

As of this post (which I will try and keep updated) there are
29 sample pairs available - 13 left
32 solid dealer buttons available - 12 left
29 spotted dealer buttons available - 7 left
Also 10 extra $1000 Rounders spares

Note all non US orders will ship from the UK in 3-4 weeks
rounderssale.jpg

Email me if you want any of these.

Last edited:
I had no idea that could do different colors on each side of the chip. Sounds like hard work!

David, I would like a 4-chip sample for $30 shipped. Email coming shortly. Thanks for all the hard work on this project!

Mine arrived today. Stoked. Don't even have Rounders chips. Don't even need em. Just love em. Needed em. Need Rounders chips now. On scroll mold.

Chips make me happy.

On a serious note; these are actually fantastic, aren't they?! The dealer buttons in particular. Well done on the work, David. Looks tricky!!! :)

would like a 4-chip $30 sample. e-mail sent.

thanks!

-gc :)

Both DBs are great but I prefer the 412 to the solid. Beautifully executed. Shame they're such a nuisance to produce!

Sending email for a sample pair of $1000 & $5000. Not sure how/why I missed this earlier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom