43mm racks with birdcage (1 Viewer)

Yeah I make stickers and stuff as a little side hobby. They aren't anything fancy. Inkjet on waterproof vinyl paper, semi gloss laminate, and then cut/peel/stick. I could only get 28 labels on a sheet. :banghead: Saved a little money but it took me a little while to finish all 600 for my low stakes cash set.

Working on a dealer button order now....

View attachment 327443
New to the forums. Love these labels. I’m a big UofL fan. Grew up in Louisville and live in E’town now. Really cool design!

New to the forums. Love these labels. I’m a big UofL fan. Grew up in Louisville and live in E’town now. Really cool design!

Thank you sir! Born, raised, and still here in this wonderful city! Just wish we could get back to normal with sports and all.

Yeah I went with matsui racks for my 43mm Royals and the Apache 3800 from Harbor Freight insteadView attachment 327281View attachment 327282
Looks great! My fear of using the Apache cases with the Pluck foam is that the pluck foam is very soft and flexible. Will it hold up over time transporting heavy chips pressing on that foam? I use similar cases for camera equipment that is much lighter, and it starts to wear quickly.

Looks great! My fear of using the Apache cases with the Pluck foam is that the pluck foam is very soft and flexible. Will it hold up over time transporting heavy chips pressing on that foam? I use similar cases for camera equipment that is much lighter, and it starts to wear quickly.

I sprayed everything with 6-7 coats of plasti dip after I got everything plucked how I wanted it. It's been holding up pretty well so far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom