Status
Not open for further replies.

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Apache also has Bud Jones 43mm racks. Which chips are they for? Sometimes BJ / Chipco / Generic racks fit different chips better.

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was looking to purchase a few royals for a small single table tournament set

OK, so I can confirm that some racks do NOT fit Royals nicely. The reds, in particular, are thicker and don't fit 20-to-barrel. That's what happened with my generic 43mm racks.
  • Bud Jones racks from Apache fit them PERFECTLY
  • Matsui racks fit them great, so if a birdcage is in your future, go with that as other racks don't fit in birdcages

SirFatalx

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, so I can confirm that some racks do NOT fit Royals nicely. The reds, in particular, are thicker and don't fit 20-to-barrel. That's what happened with my generic 43mm racks.
  • Bud Jones racks from Apache fit them PERFECTLY
  • Matsui racks fit them great, so if a birdcage is in your future, go with that as other racks don't fit in birdcages

Thanks, I was looking into getting the bud jones but I noticed they have been out of stock for a while too

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks, I was looking into getting the bud jones but I noticed they have been out of stock for a while too

Yes, they were out of stock when I originally placed my Royals order; that's how I found out that their generic 43mm ones didn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom