43mm Project Discussion (4 Viewers)

This is a bad picture from China. I put up some other pictures of the $500 already.
Did it get updated to the base red from the $5 chip, or is it the same red as the samples that went out? The current spot on the samples felt faded compared the vibrant $5 red. If it got updated it might be the tipping factor in a 1000pc flag limit set for me.

Did it get updated to the base red from the $5 chip, or is it the same red as the samples that went out? The current spot on the samples felt faded compared the vibrant $5 red. If it got updated it might be the tipping factor in a 1000pc flag limit set for me.

Same as samples. No changes were made to the White. The only chips changed from the samples are Dark Blue, Pink, Black, & Yellow. Some people will be using the white as a $1 and the red as a $5 so I would like to have two different red colors on each chip.

Last edited:
Another picture of the pink and dark blue. The blue spot on the pink will be light blue.

Pink chip (1).jpg

I feel like I’m somehow going to end up with a limit set...great chips Josh!

High roller set for me - $500 and up, with the $5 as a Bounty chip. Just WOW!

I hadn't figure on the Pink chip being so awesome. Now I'll have to refigure my order so that I can include this chip with the others. Very happy I placed my order.:)
likely going to make the pink my top high denom tourney chip and ordering like 200-300 :LOL: :laugh: final stacks will look ridiculous but ridiculously cool:cool

I will have another price hike in the next two weeks.
If any of you guys want to change your orders let me know. First two changes are on the house. Third change might send you to the penalty box.

Sent you an email for my second and final change, also made an add on order.
I will have another price hike in the next two weeks.
If any of you guys want to change your orders let me know. First two changes are on the house. Third change might send you to the penalty box.

Wow you’re starting on quite a high note.

well we only have dice chips over here so as an upgrade i was going to purchase Majestics but luckily while i was back & forth of how many to buy and should i wait until i visit Vegas in September, these came along and i was sold..

i wont be custom labeling only changing the denominations to the chips i wanted to suit our cash game.
My Cash Set 3.png

well we only have dice chips over here so as an upgrade i was going to purchase Majestics but luckily while i was back & forth of how many to buy and should i wait until i visit Vegas in September, these came along and i was sold..

i wont be custom labeling only changing the denominations to the chips i wanted to suit our cash game.
View attachment 288766
Brace yourself, @sparky18, the anti-T50 brigade is coming!

And I agree with them. I recommend skipping the T50 and instead having the blue as a T500 and the pink as a T5000.

But I also agree with the people who will be saying that these are your chips, used for your game, and you should use whichever denominations you want. :tup:

Brace yourself, @sparky18, the anti-T50 brigade is coming!

And I agree with them. I recommend skipping the T50 and instead having the blue as a T500 and the pink as a T5000.

But I also agree with the people who will be saying that these are your chips, used for your game, and you should use whichever denominations you want. :tup:

Yeah after joining this site I've seen loads saying they don't use a T50, but as you said this is the way we have played our .25/.50 game for years and we don't play as deep as most on here play in terms of cash on the table - plus with using a T50 chip it gives me a chance to introduce different chip patterns to the table.

i just need to find a case now to fit the Matsui trays I've got, was hoping to find a birdcage (600) but also seen people using a nanuk case on here so that could be an option.

Yeah after joining this site I've seen loads saying they don't use a T50, but as you said this is the way we have played our .25/.50 game for years and we don't play as deep as most on here play in terms of cash on the table - plus with using a T50 chip it gives me a chance to introduce different chip patterns to the table.

i just need to find a case now to fit the Matsui trays I've got, was hoping to find a birdcage (600) but also seen people using a nanuk case on here so that could be an option.
.25/.50? Sorry, I'm a bit confused, is this for cash or tourney?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom