43mm Project Discussion (5 Viewers)

Thanks for doing this. VERY helpful to see. I wish Raycol was still here.

The 25c and $1 pies are boring AF. Just one man's opinion, but not a fan...
I like the option for it. If they can get that made it is a game changer for some CC chips IMO. Lots more options in the future.

Anyone like this setup for a relabel?

chiptest.png

Last edited:
Here are the added $.25 and $1 chips.

View attachment 234245
In my opinion, the 818 $25 was a lot better than this version!
$1 looks nice, but I’m curious to see how it would look like if it was a tri-moon.
25c just does not fit my taste. Not a fan of colors not spots. Maybe using a tri-moon for the $1 would allow a quarter-pie frac, and I think it would look better.
I still think these would be awesome if $25+ were 43mm and below were 39mm (adding a $20 39mm).

I'm working on my labels (if we can get blanks). I left out the orange and used the pink in it's place as a 5k. Let me know which font and if you prefer gold or silver.
majestics.png

I much apologize I have not read all of these pages...
Two reasons for this post:

First, if there isn't going to be a 5cent chip, please have blanks as an option.
Second...I needed to subscribe so I can see when the pre-order goes live, and keep updated on all of these smart ideas:)

Def interested in a 43mm China clay.
Preference for bright as possible colors too.
agree biggest and brightest colors i think depending on color and style you could do cash set all the way up to big tourney set i like the OG colors but dont see a $1 chip and if you can get CC with sharp edges and bright colors i would be in for tourney set depending on price

Here is a picture of the set. This is not final but shows where we are heading.

View attachment 225854
Here is the latest art. I tried to pay attention to all the posts and make everyone as happy as possible.
The $1000 chip is based on the $20 Aurora Star and the $25,000 is the Horseshoe. Also, I added a purple/pink chip to the lineup.
I do not see the need for any major changes here. Center artwork is next!

View attachment 226473
theses are nice love the 100 imo id add color to pop the 25 chip just seems blah

Yesterday I got a somewhat confusing email from China. My interpretation of their broken English is that by adding the 25c and $1 chip I will have to pay an additional $5000 in mold development fees. If that is the case I might use some patterns that are already part of the set.
I sent them this picture to see if these patterns are ok.

royal115.jpg

Just found out that any new edge spot patterns will result in an extra $5000 fee. I will have to use a couple of the same spots in the set for the $.25 and $1.
Here are a couple different versions. A purple chip can be added. Not sure if we will go with a blue or grey $1 chip.

ap_43_royal_set2g.jpg
ap_43_royal_set2h.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom