43mm Project Discussion (5 Viewers)

I was informed that a reorder is in. Will be a few months and they’l have things back in stock.

I want to tip my hat to Apache and everyone who was involved in bringing these chips to the market. I'm extremely happy with my set. I can't wait to eventually get some of those incredible pinks :p

P.s. is it possible to order just the stock labels for these?
Apache does have some stock denomination labels, for a cheaper price than ABC. Search their site for Royal labels.

$25,000 labels are not in stock.

$25,000 chips out of stock now too :eek:
I'm glad they had enough blanks to fill my recent order. I saw that the labeled $25000 chips were out of stock and I about pooped my pants until I saw the blanks were still available. Poop crisis averted.

$25,000 chips out of stock now too :eek:
I'm glad they had enough blanks to fill my recent order. I saw that the labeled $25000 chips were out of stock and I about pooped my pants until I saw the blanks were still available. Poop crisis averted.
Yup, sorry (not sorry), I got the last 150 labelled $25,000 earlier this week. My order was for 175, but had to fill the rest with blanks.

Popular chips for sure! I'm looking forward to May so I can complete my set with 2 racks of the pink $100,000. I'll have 1700 Royals by then, for a kick-ass 30 player T10,000 and 20 player T1,000,000 tournament set (and just about every thing in between), complete with Bounty and Rebuy chips. Now I just need to find enough local degens to fill three tables on a regular basis (and a hot dog roller too, of course)

No worries. I wanted the blanks anyway. I just clicked on the regular Royals first and saw they were out of stock.

on another note, what’s the purpose of rebuy chips? To make sure people only get one rebuy? Or a specific number of rebuys? My set will be in the 1000 chip range not including about 25 bounty and seating chips. Maybe I’ll have to think about using one of the other Royal color chips as a rebuy.

nFAP5xi.jpg

I'm trying to do this.

on another note, what’s the purpose of rebuy chips? To make sure people only get one rebuy? Or a specific number of rebuys? My set will be in the 1000 chip range not including about 25 bounty and seating chips. Maybe I’ll have to think about using one of the other Royal color chips as a rebuy.
Yes, that. In some games there may be a maximum of one or two rebuys (for an additional cost), and the chip allows the TD to verify the player hasn't exceeded the rebuy limit.

Plus in some games you can have a single rebuy/reload (included in the buy-in), and if you don't rebuy before the time period expires then you can exchange the rebuy chip for an add-on (also included in the buy-in). The chip just makes it easier to keep track of who is eligible for the add-on (no chip, no add-on).

Any word on the re-stock? Seems that early May was rumored. Obviously and understandably, things are likely be delayed but basically just wondering if they official they are on order and can arrive in May, June, July or whenever is possible of course.

Any word on the re-stock? Seems that early May was rumored. Obviously and understandably, things are likely be delayed but basically just wondering if they official they are on order and can arrive in May, June, July or whenever is possible of course.
Yep, people have been saying May forever. With current events, I can't imagine we are still on the same timeline. I still check @Apache's web site almost every day, though. Hope outweighs logic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom