43mm matsui rack dimensions (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've been intrigued by @One Eyed Dollar 3D printing thread and I would like to make a couple of different racks that are compatible with each other for my set. The main thing I want to make is a rack that fits 100 43mm chips and that fits in a birdcage. I am curious if anyone can give me the outer dimensions of a matsui rack, as if I understand it correctly these fit in a regular birdcage. I will then try to use the size of the matsui rack and make a model of a 43mm rack that is stackable with my 39mm racks to store my set properly. Thanks!

how about the height?

edit: that probably is the height. What's the width?

Just got my Matsui racks. For 43 mm chips they are a perfect fit. 39 mm kinda roll back n forth, but ok. As for birdcage fit. For standard 1000 chip cage, only 8 Matsui racks fit. A tremendous advantage for these racks are no pressure being applied onto chips from above chips!
20200309_192505.jpg

20200309_192545.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my Matsui racks. For 43 mm chips they are a perfect fit. 39 mm kinda roll back n forth, but ok. As for birdcage fit. For standard 1000 chip cage, only 8 Matsui racks fit. A tremendous advantage for these racks are no pressure being applied onto chips from above chips!View attachment 420636
View attachment 420637

does this mean I won't be able to fit 6 Matsui racks in a 600 chip birdcage?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom