SOLD 43MM BTP Tournament Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikesDad

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Selling my 800-chip 43mm BTP tournament set.

This set has been used exactly one time (pre-covid) and has been sitting
in its carrying case ever since.

The breakdown:
180 x T25
200 x T100
120 x T500
200 x T1000
60 x T5000
40 x T25000

Price Reduction!, now Make Me a Reasonable Offer

Shipping, 4 cut cards, and 8 racks included. CON US only.
Asking $12,000 $11,500 for this versatile, hard to find playable set. Paypal F&F.

Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather not post here.

I have no desire to break up the set at this time, so please no "dibs if split" posts.

AllChips-1.jpg
6chips.jpg

Last edited:
Bearclaws!

Despite not hosting a tournament since 2018, I still regret selling off my BTP tourney set!
This is the "dream of dream sets for me" sad to see these on the chopping block! I had honestly dreamed of hitting to lottery and making Dennis and offer on this one. Unfortunately it's going to be that ONE that haunts me that I never got a chance to own! We were becoming regular players in @MikesDad Before covid messed everything up, Unfortunately we were NOT in attendance when these beauties hit the felt!

Absolutely amazing seller, buy with confidence folks!

Good Luck with the Sale Dennis!

This is the "dream of dream sets for me" sad to see these on the chopping block! I had honestly dreamed of hitting to lottery and making Dennis and offer on this one. Unfortunately it's going to be that ONE that haunts me that I never got a chance to own! We were becoming regular players in @MikesDad Before covid messed everything up, Unfortunately we were NOT in attendance when these beauties hit the felt!

Hey I still have mine if you ever hit the lottery lol

We can work out a payment plan

Holy Bawls!!! What I nice set! I may have considered if I hadn't just purchased an Omega Seamaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom