Wanted 43/44mm chips for testing purposes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecnetwoodworks

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for at least 20, but preferably 50, 43 or 44mm chips that I can use for testing out my boxes and racks before sending out to clients. I'm not looking for anything fancy at all. Can be beat up, scratched, chipped, mismatched, doesn't matter. I've gotten by so far with some wooden plugs at that diameter, but would much prefer a small set of chips for verifying everything fits and functions as it should.

If anyone can help me out here I would greatly appreciate it. Will pay cash or trade a couple racks or something.

Hello fellow member!

You may want to clarify what manufacturer of chips you are looking for as Paulsons may very in width from say China Clay Royals that are 43mm offered from Apache. Chipco, BCC and almost all manufacturers offered larger chips but can easily vary in size.

Looking forward to see the finished product on the racks!

Fellow Chipper Ben

To clarify, I am looking to buy. These will live in the shop and be used to verify fit of things like closing lids on boxes and stacking of racks, things like that. I'm not worried about a particular manufacturer since I'm well aware that they come different thicknesses (paulsons vs CPC, etc) so that's just easier to verify with with a set of calipers.

While I appreciate the offers to borrow, I'm not always the most careful in the shop and would hate to damage chips in someone's nice set on accident. Plus I'm hoping to be continually coming up with new ideas and products that will need verifying, so this isn't just a temporary thing.

I think he's hoping to locate used ones that are not needed by someone. He doesn't care about condition so looking for less than brand new prices.

Alec, best bet for most economical would be someone with a large collection of Royals that could peel off a few here and there since you also don't care about denominations, mixed labels, spinners, beat up, etc.

@SeanGecko do you still have any left from the ones you sold me a couple of months ago?

I have 20 each of 44mm CPC Scroll and A-mold. I also have 40 cheap-ish 43mm IHC Paulsons. Send me a PM if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom