$400k bad beat of the week... (1 Viewer)

That is officially the baddest bad beat I have ever seen. yikes.
Meh. He was 9.4% to win on the flop and guarantee at least a chopped pot, and 2.4% after the turn to scoop. Much better shot than just a single out with two cards to come, not to mention if it's down to the river and just one card.

But it's pretty brutal psychologically to lose both run-outs.

Meh. He was 9.4% to win on the flop and guarantee at least a chopped pot, and 2.4% after the turn to scoop. Much better shot than just a single out with two cards to come, not to mention if it's down to the river and just one card.

But it's pretty brutal psychologically to lose both run-outs.

The odds of getting scooped in that run-it-twice scenario are about 1 in 449. Pretty long but not ridiculous. I think the odds of a certain PCFer binking 6 straight P*s games is far more impressive :cool

Last edited:
Yeah, they're about on par with gloating poker players. :D

I probably can't play tonight (it's Moxie Poker League night) - so unless I get bounced early I'll be tied up. Probably time to give someone else a chance to win anyhow. If this streak continues any longer @Tommy might have thoughts of changing my handle to 'Moxie Mike Postle' lol

That happened to me once, luckily i was the player with the OESFD
You completed on BOTH boards?
Yup!

The pics are on PCF somewhere, in the home game thread I think. @RainmanTrail @ovo @RocAFella1 @kmccormick100 @Big Money and @sat guru were all there. Bay Area meet up at @sat guru place

I saw this hand on Twitter today :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: immediately thought about @RichMahogany's hand at the last Battle of the Bay meetup. Good times!

Nobody likes a pedant :)
Don't know about that, this is a nice pedant....
pendant2.jpg

Ouch. Can count on my hands the number of times I've seen a straight flush let alone two on the same board...

Happened to me once. Pushed all in with royal straight flash draw and get called by quads. Turned out that I have only one out, namely jack of spades and I rivered it. Poor guy was crashed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom