For Sale 400 BCC Sidepot Inplay Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterTheFact

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
400 BCC Sidepot Inplay Set SOLD

For sale Mint BCC Inplay chips-Sold via eBay

.50 x 50

$1 x 200

$2 x 150

All chips are are chalky mint condition cigar and snifter mold. A great micro stakes set or to beef up your existing set. They have a shallow recess but I believe a thin lable may work. Maybe someone could turn them into some needed protégé denominations with a label.

$400 shipped free in the continental US.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
how do they compare to the protege chips?

i havent handled these yet, and was thinking of getting a set

I've never handled any protégé chips. I will say that I shuffled a stack of the one dollar chips and man they are some of the best feeling chips to shuffle. It's hard to put it into words. If they feel this good shuffling while they are mint I can only imagine what they are slightly broken in.

I know that sounds staged because I'm trying to sell them so maybe others can chime in

As a long time Protege owner I can tell you that these are some of my favorite chips to shuffle. They handle wonderfully and you can't beat the Cigar & Snifter mold. It's my favorite out there. BCCs have a distinctly unique feel and sound to them; they really are amazing chips. Somebody buy these before I do because I don't need them, but I may do it anyways.

They feel identical. Or at least they did before I shuffled the hell out of my shuffle stack of Inplays... ;)

Weekend special $350 shipped in US

Overseas shipping for actual USPS medium flat rate box cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom