Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
SOLD!!!!!

I have a 4' round claw foot pedestal poker table for sale. I've been pondering closing up the poker building shop, had a bunch of extra supplies in storage, this was the results in clearing up the shop:

The table is a 48" round, great size for a 6 man game with plenty of space. Could fit one extra for 7 people and I've actually seen 8 people squeeze at a table this size once, though I wouldn't recommend it.

The table is brand new, just finished it up this weekend. Same quality table as if you'd place an order with me. Rails are padded with 65lb high density foam and wrapped with a black vinyl very similar to whisper (vinyl was ordered for a handful of private cardroom tables I did last year, can't remember exactly what it's called, though I wish I did because it was wonderful to work with). Playing surface padded with high density foam and covered with red non-suited speedcloth . The black claw foot pedestal base is the only thing not brand new, it was salvaged from another table (the one shown in my avatar). There are a few minor scuffs/scratches but overall it's in good shape. The base and rail easily detach via a few bolts so the table can be quickly broken down for storage if you don't have a permanent spot for it.

This table would normally sell north of $800. I'm looking for $300 cash out the door. Materials alone to build this yourself would run north of $400 (claw foot ped would run ~$250 shipped alone), so this is a pretty good deal for a top of the line quality table.

Obviously local buyers only, I'm located in central NJ. Could possibly deliver as well, depending on how far the drive - if interested, PM me we'll work something out.

Last edited:
Amazing work as usual, Irish. What a steal for some lucky buyer.

Looks great! I'd buy the top in a heartbeat if it were possible to ship it.

Looks great! I'd buy the top in a heartbeat if it were possible to ship it.

Chanman's your guy North of the border. :)

I've tried shipping tables before, it wasn't a pleasant experience. For a small builder its 100x more of a headache than it's worth IMHO, too many things that can go wrong. Plus I like to be able to deliver my tables in person and set them up in their new home so I know their owner is happy with them.

I have a new job and need a little time before I find a new place to live - which will probably be in central/norther NJ, but may be on the PA side of the border. I hope you don't close up shop, because I'll be shopping for a custom table builder after I have a few paychecks in me.

(If I already had a couple paychecks in me, I'd probably snap this table up as a secondary, and have you build a top for it, later, and then a full-size table to replace mine. But I might get a little crazy on the primary.)

hmmm...4 hours+- away...roadtrip anyone?

Thank you for all the kind words about the table :) Still available!

hmmm...4 hours+- away...roadtrip anyone?

I'm ~ an hour and a half north of AC - take a nice weekend roadtrip to the Trop, then pick up the table on the way home ;)

Bump for a price reduction to $300 and some more pics. Note that the red cloth is on the table now, so the table is being sold as-in now. (KGB chips not included ;))

Makes a good head's up table as well :)

if i had any need for it, it would be bought already as well. anyone who ever runs a 6-player game would be insane not to snatch this up.

ugh, this is the exact table I am looking for....however I don't want to drive my ass down to NJ for it :(

I need to find one of these north of Boston :)

aaaacckkk, somebody please buy this table (and those custom Red Room chips), before I end up with a new poker room addition on my house.... and one angry wife.....

ugh, this is the exact table I am looking for....however I don't want to drive my ass down to NJ for it :(

I need to find one of these north of Boston :)

drive isn't nearly as bad as you might think. i'll grind a little at borg with ya if you make the trip ;)

Table is sold, headed up to New England :) Thanks MaxB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom