Found 4 Racks of Cajun Cup $5's EX+ Condition $700/Rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

If you have Cajun Cup $5's that you're willing to sell, but you feel my offer price is too low, please let me know and I will take it into consideration, thanks!

Mine’s a keeper set, but there are around 25 other racks all over PCF.
Yeah, I know there's a decent number out there. I already have 6 racks of $5's that are part of a mixed set, so if I wanted to play with a Cajun set, I could just borrow the $5 racks from the mixed set, no big deal, but the impractical/OCD side of me prefers to have separate racks for the Cajun Cup set and for the mixed set, if possible lol.

Yeah, I know there's a decent number out there. I already have 6 racks of $5's that are part of a mixed set, so if I wanted to play with a Cajun set, I could just borrow the $5 racks from the mixed set, no big deal, but the impractical/OCD side of me prefers to have separate racks for the Cajun Cup set and for the mixed set, if possible lol.
Funny I have the exact opposite ocd. I can’t reuse a chip from one set in another set. #chippersareweirdos

Funny I have the exact opposite ocd. I can’t reuse a chip from one set in another set. #chippersareweirdos
Unless I am missing something it sounds like we have the same OCD, we don't want to use chips from one set in another set :)

Unless I am missing something it sounds like we have the same OCD, we don't want to use chips from one set in another set :)
Similar but not quite the same I believe. For example I couldn’t use Cajun $5s as part of a mixed cash set since they are already a part of my Cajun cash set. No double duty. :wtf: Not an issue of the actual chips themselves but having two of the chip in different lineups.

Similar but not quite the same I believe. For example I couldn’t use Cajun $5s as part of a mixed cash set since they are already a part of my Cajun cash set. No double duty. :wtf: Not an issue of the actual chips themselves but having two of the chip in different lineups.
Gotcha. I have too many lineups to not have some chips repeat, perhaps that's my issue, too many lineups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom