• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Found 4 Racks of Cajun Cup $5's EX+ Condition $700/Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Bump.

If you have Cajun Cup $5's that you're willing to sell, but you feel my offer price is too low, please let me know and I will take it into consideration, thanks!

Gorbash

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Mine’s a keeper set, but there are around 25 other racks all over PCF.
Yeah, I know there's a decent number out there. I already have 6 racks of $5's that are part of a mixed set, so if I wanted to play with a Cajun set, I could just borrow the $5 racks from the mixed set, no big deal, but the impractical/OCD side of me prefers to have separate racks for the Cajun Cup set and for the mixed set, if possible lol.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Yeah, I know there's a decent number out there. I already have 6 racks of $5's that are part of a mixed set, so if I wanted to play with a Cajun set, I could just borrow the $5 racks from the mixed set, no big deal, but the impractical/OCD side of me prefers to have separate racks for the Cajun Cup set and for the mixed set, if possible lol.
Funny I have the exact opposite ocd. I can’t reuse a chip from one set in another set. #chippersareweirdos

Gorbash

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Funny I have the exact opposite ocd. I can’t reuse a chip from one set in another set. #chippersareweirdos
Unless I am missing something it sounds like we have the same OCD, we don't want to use chips from one set in another set :)

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Unless I am missing something it sounds like we have the same OCD, we don't want to use chips from one set in another set :)
Similar but not quite the same I believe. For example I couldn’t use Cajun $5s as part of a mixed cash set since they are already a part of my Cajun cash set. No double duty. :wtf: Not an issue of the actual chips themselves but having two of the chip in different lineups.

Gorbash

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Similar but not quite the same I believe. For example I couldn’t use Cajun $5s as part of a mixed cash set since they are already a part of my Cajun cash set. No double duty. :wtf: Not an issue of the actual chips themselves but having two of the chip in different lineups.
Gotcha. I have too many lineups to not have some chips repeat, perhaps that's my issue, too many lineups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom