4 Color Decks (1 Viewer)

Four-color decks for online play only. The bigger the better. :cool:

Boo, Poker Size.
Right? There are poker size 4 color decks available. (Which seems silly because the games you’d want 4 color decks for are also the games that are most impractical for poker sized cards. We need bridge 4-color. Jumbo please!

I personally prefer classic card faces. These "modern" ones look sort of... childish.

Modiano makes a double setup (poker size) of 4 color decks for like 16 bucks. Yes it's Modiano, but still.

Those modiano setups are usually available on eBay. But like I said, who wants poker sized 4-color decks? Or modiano anything?

I've never owned a deck of Modiano, but from I'm seeing it doesn't sound like they're anything that great.

They're cheap and so is their quality. They do the job somehow but if you're not specifically after 4 color decks you can't get elsewhere, I would definitely recommend different brands. I've read some horror stories of others that claimed Modiano decks often have printing irregularities that could effectively "mark" them, but none of the decks I have (six) show this.

They're cheap and so is their quality. They do the job somehow but if you're not specifically after 4 color decks you can't get elsewhere, I would definitely recommend different brands. I've read some horror stories of others that claimed Modiano decks often have printing irregularities that could effectively "mark" them, but none of the decks I have (six) show this.
Ok, good to know. I've definitely been trying to find an affordable plastic 4-color deck, so hopefully I can find something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom