Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I think these are called rack spacers?
I need 10 Matsui Spacers
And 10 Apache Spacers.

They look like this (pic not mine).
IMG_20201127_145116941.jpg

Thank you for the help PCF Fam :)

The side spacers will fit both the Apache and Matsui racks. Like these.

0376F557-FFA9-48C3-86B9-3CD2FEE02DB0.jpeg

C5BA1934-B4D5-4DAB-83EA-7CDE689A2589.jpeg

The rack trays are specific to either fit the Apache racks OR the Matsui racks. The Apache rack trays should fit in both. But the Matsui rack trays won't fit in the Apache racks because of the ridges on the bottom of the Apache racks.

The side spacers will fit both the Apache and Matsui racks. Like these.

View attachment 854761
View attachment 854762

The rack trays are specific to either fit the Apache racks OR the Matsui racks. The Apache rack trays should fit in both. But the Matsui rack trays won't fit in the Apache racks because of the ridges on the bottom of the Apache racks.
I appreciate that insight. I'll get the Apache ones then... which option is that on this? Am I missing something?!
Screenshot_20220129-075307_Firefox.jpg

I appreciate that insight. I'll get the Apache ones then... which option is that on this? Am I missing something?!
If you want the side spacers, then there isn't an Apache option or a Matsui option. They are the same thing and will fit either rack.

If your chips are somewhere between very used and absolutely mint, order a sample set and figure out what thickness is appropriate for your chips.
This is the answer I've been waiting on, now it makes sense why there are all these different variations of thickness

There's no standard thickness, it depends on the condition of your chips. Dead mint, the 1mm is the least thick. Beyond that, you'll want to get a sample to figure out the right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom