3D3P Order Queue (1 Viewer)

Benjaminotaur

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello @VivasTable

Obviously, I don’t know where Ben is with your order in particular in the queue, so I can’t speak to that directly. But I can tell you I am the big order he referenced in a post on this thread. Not the one he got out right before he took some R&R time, the other giant order in the list. I placed my order on 6/30, and he’s not kidding when he says it’s big. It’s crazy big. And for that, I apologize for putting a bit of a log jam into the mix.

I will say this is my second order with @One Eyed Dollar. My first experience was spectacular, and 100% worth the wait. It was so good in fact, that I pulled the trigger on outfitting all 180+ of my Apache racks with spacers and tiny cradles that will hug and love my chips when I can’t get them on the felt.

That said, while I’m not sure when my order will arrive, I am confident it is not forgotten and will be on its way as soon as it’s ready. I like to look at it as less time spent updating an ever changing list and more time spent getting those orders ready. Just my two cents.

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I can tell you I am the big order he referenced in a post on this thread.
You cheatin' on me? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I will say this is my second order with @One Eyed Dollar. My first experience was spectacular, and 100% worth the wait
This ^ ... before I got into 3D printing, I placed my own orders with Ben and loved them. I will say that I now fully understand the time it takes to make a single 3D printed item; that little rack which looks so simple can take 14 hours to print. Hopefully Ben is OK and can provide an update here soon.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello @VivasTable

Obviously, I don’t know where Ben is with your order in particular in the queue, so I can’t speak to that directly. But I can tell you I am the big order he referenced in a post on this thread. Not the one he got out right before he took some R&R time, the other giant order in the list. I placed my order on 6/30, and he’s not kidding when he says it’s big. It’s crazy big. And for that, I apologize for putting a bit of a log jam into the mix.

I will say this is my second order with @One Eyed Dollar. My first experience was spectacular, and 100% worth the wait. It was so good in fact, that I pulled the trigger on outfitting all 180+ of my Apache racks with spacers and tiny cradles that will hug and love my chips when I can’t get them on the felt.

That said, while I’m not sure when my order will arrive, I am confident it is not forgotten and will be on its way as soon as it’s ready. I like to look at it as less time spent updating an ever changing list and more time spent getting those orders ready. Just my two cents.
I gotta own that my worries didn't help the situation my last order, but do gotta say, Ben did deliver and I had no issues. I do believe it now when people stayed Ben works on his own schedule...Not saying this negatively, because I don't care and the products he gives us are priced realistically and help immensely.

He will pop up soon. Ben's a huge help in this place.

Benjaminotaur

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cheatin' on me? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
8A49EDC1-F0DD-488F-ABE7-C4DA29D6BC75.gif

I mean, doesn’t everyone like a little 3D way action??

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Order queue updated!

All delays are currently @Benjaminotaur 's fault - haha! I still have a few weeks to go to finish that one. It's enormous. I changed my workflow around and I'm printing the trays 50% faster, but it's still taking a long time. The printers are running day and night. And then you get days like today:

1661311988919.png

Bowden tube fittings are dumb.

I will work on getting better with communication, but it is always hectic here. On Saturday we had an Eagle Scout project that I helped with, and then I actually hosted a poker game for the first time all year, which was exciting! I should actually play poker more often. This coming weekend I'm taking a long weekend trip with my wife for our anniversary, so the printers will be idle for a few days, but then I'll be back at it! In September I will be busy another 2 or 3 weekends for Scouts (being Scoutmaster continues to take a whole lot of time), but I will try to check in more often. Right now I'm buried in messages that I haven't had time to read and I feel lots of guilt so it's hard to even get started, but I will. I'm not going anywhere for Labor Day, so I'm hoping to get caught up some then.

Thanks for all the support and patience!!
Ben

Top Bottom