3D3P Order Queue (2 Viewers)

djfayze

Straight
Reaction score
Order placed for a ton more inserts for my mixed game dice! Can't wait to get them in play.

Big Money

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So disappointed.
I have done business with him a few times but something is definitely different. I put in for a very large order back before 06/12/2022 and never received any email or message in PCF or phone calls after my CC was charged.
He has been very responsive in the past, but this time he did not respond to my message on the website. Talking to my CC company now to see if I can reverse the charges.

Very atypical from my previous great experiences.

djfayze

Straight
Reaction score
I really hope he checks in or responds. My past experience was great as well but communication was a little poor. It doesn’t sound good and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but also would love to at least have a general time frame if he is still operating.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope so too. Have you reached out via email or anything?
We chatted in Email once but nothing since. I tried email and PMs but nothing back. Reached out to some of his cohorts to see if he's okay but nothing there either. No responses.

And just prefacing this, I could care less about the money or time, more worried a good chipper might be alright than anything else.

LeLe

Full House
Reaction score
I was going to order before I saw this thread, probably will be best for me to wait and see if he is back active before committing any order

I notice his last login is 17 May

Asmodeus

Two Pair
Reaction score
I put in an order on 5/16 and well as emailed question using his form on the same date about a custom job and got no response.

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I'm alive!

Sorry all, things got crazy for a while here and I'm digging out. I have a lot of emails and PMs that I still need to read. I apologize for ghosting everyone.

The good news is that I've been printing a whole lot, but I haven't had time to ship for a while. I made some good progress this weekend though. 6 orders shipped and more will be going out soon. My next few weekends are pretty clear, so I'll have more time to catch up on everything and shouldn't get behind again.

Thanks for sticking with me everyone.

Ben

Big Money

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else received their order that order after 06/12?

My CC was charged on 06/12 but I still have not received any word/invoice from Ben about status despite multiple attempts (Email, Webpage form, and PM here).

Again, this is atypical from the past experiences, which have been positive.

Top Bottom