SOLD 3D Printed Card Protectors & Dealer Buttons (Sandwich Cookies & Tennis Balls) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious story. Saturday night was the one time a year live tournament for a small online league I’m in. T5000 25/50 20 minutes blind rounds. Blinds are 150/300 and I’m sucking air, down to $2100 due to bad calls and draw outs against me, and a player notices my Oreo card protector. Thinks it’s a real cookie and grabs it to take a bite to mess with me. Finds out it’s 3D printed and goes NUTS OVER it, it gets passed around to everyone before being returned to me. I proceed to go on a card rush, and run over the table on my way to a win, high hand, and collect 3 bounties for an overall +$400 night, big at our stakes. As I’m leaving I hear in the background, “ shoulda never touched that fucking Oreo.”. ROFLMAO!!!

Just got my card protector in the mail and WOW!! These things are money :cool Thanks!

time teddy GIF

Tomorrow night I’ll be sitting with my trusty card protector for luck while playing in my monthly online league. I plan to send a photo to tilt all the other players as they remember last month. Lol

Used my card guard last weekend. In $300 out $718 after about an hour.
1697988816149.png

The cookie was the hit of the table.

A new dealer sat in. "Is that a real Oreo?"
"Yep, I used to work for Nabisco, assembling Oreos by hand when the machines went down" I would tell them. "One guy would put the creme on the biscuit," I said carefully 'snapping' the top from the bottom 2 pieces, and setting the bottom with the filling in the center of the table.

"Then I would cap them". From behind the betting line, I would toss the top back on the capper. With the magnet, just getting it close would make it magically land perfectly. It was a stunning trick, and gained a lot of laughs.

These are sweet.

Ordering:
1x Chocolate card protector with original filling

Will send a PM. Thanks for selling these :)

Dmed you but if you can put me down for 2x chocolate Oreo card protector with original filling, that would be awesome!

FFS I knew I should t have gotten back on PCF.

2 card protectors please; one original (chocolate cookies with vanilla filling) and one golden (vanilla cookies with vanilla filling).

PM incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom