39mm Rounders sample sets for sale (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We have a few sets available for those that missed out when Mike took orders etc.

Set comprises the 6 chips shown below. Price is $15 shipped within the U.S. There are only 20 sets available. Email me if you want one. sales@classicpokerchips.com
ALL SOLD

rounderssamples1.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible to include a set within my custom order?

tapatalking ...

Is it possible to include a set within my custom order?

tapatalking ...
Too much admin, too hard to keep control of with tens of thousands of chips in the mix Im afraid. That's why Im dealing with the separately otherwise someones order will get screwed up :)

Pat, send me an email with your shipping address. My email is mike96 (at) gmail . When the 44mm chips come in, I'll send you a full sample set for doing the mockup in the group buy thread.

Mike

Pat, send me an email with your shipping address. My email is mike96 (at) gmail . When the 44mm chips come in, I'll send you a full sample set for doing the mockup in the group buy thread.

Mike

That's super nice of you, Mike. It makes me smile. A biiiig smile. [emoji4]

tapatalking ...

ordered and paid for sample set,

did anyone else do that? and im just confirming that no1 else received shipping info.

most likely david will not provide shipping info, but just curious

Did that too, no shipping notice. Didn't get one for my color set either though.

They've all been mailed out. Sorry, can't always provide shipping info on sample packages as we mostly use forever stamps for postage rather than print postage through the USPS account.

They've all been mailed out. Sorry, can't always provide shipping info on sample packages as we mostly use forever stamps for postage rather than print postage through the USPS account.
totally understandable, i just got no confirmation my order was accepted or the payment was received, waned to make sure everytjing was recevied

no worries though, cheers

Got them too. Thanks David, they came out great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom