• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 385 DiaSqs (1 Viewer)

Is anyone going after these? I could use some Dia-Sqrs, but I definitely don't want red or yellow. It's almost impossible to count these from the pix, the yellows appear to be in stacks of 11 (!), and the whites in stacks of 9(?).............

Is anyone going after these? I could use some Dia-Sqrs, but I definitely don't want red or yellow. It's almost impossible to count these from the pix, the yellows appear to be in stacks of 11 (!), and the whites in stacks of 9(?).............

I’m not going after them, but the ad says 385 total, and that looks about right. Most of the stacks appear to me to be 10 high. If they are, I count right at 385.

I’m not going after them, but the ad says 385 total, and that looks about right. Most of the stacks appear to me to be 10 high. If they are, I count right at 385.
Yeah, I see it now. I thought the Yellow stacks were taller than the Blue stacks and miscounted the front Yellow stack. After that, all counting was skewed.

Looks like
142 Off White
97 Dark Red
49 Blue
50 Yellow
47 Green

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom