31st Birthday Game SAT 2/29

Reaction score
I'll be out of town for my actual birthday but gonna celebrate with a poker game on Saturday 2/29!

The game will be 1/1 $100 max buy in HOB (Holdem, Omaha, and 5 card Omaha hi/lo)

If I can get two tables I'll consider a 3/6 dealer's choice limit table as well, depending on interest.

I'll do something for dinner around 5:30-6 with poker to follow. Tagging a few local guys, I'll send out text invites to non-PCFers in the next few days.

@detroitdad
@mike32
@Azcat
@Sprouty
@ThePunk
@WedgeRock
@ChaosRock
@SuckoutKing
@Copper44
@Hooligan350
@Boother36

Last edited:

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So, there is no hockey game currently on that date. However, that is playoffs, so if they win, a game could get scheduled on that date.

Assuming hockey is clear (and the wife approves -- which is likely), I'm in!

Edit: 31st birthday... Fuck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Preferences on which of these sets we use? This is the first game I've hosted where I have more than one viable option, so I am excited! I would go with the Fun Nite's for sure since they haven't been in play yet at my house, but I did get them into play at Bill's a bit ago.
20200212_195911_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
Added @Azcat @ChaosRock and Fran for a full table of ten. We'll do four card hi/lo with ten instead of Big O. Im going to lock it here unless i get at least a few more for two full-ish tables. That's super unlikely though, and I won't be actively recruiting.

Quite a little PCF game with seven of us from the forum....I'm looking forward to it! I'm planning on dinner at 5:30 and cards to follow. Please let me know if you plan on eating. Not sure what the menu is yet....but unfortunately most of my meals are of the high-carb variety.

20200219_163137.jpg

Reaction score
Hope you had a great night Marc. Happy birthday!
Thank you! And thank you to everyone for coming out, I had a blast!

I lost eight bucks on the poker session, but I can definitely say I came out ahead last night!

Very generous gift and beer selection from everyone @mike32 @Boother36 @Azcat @WedgeRock @ChaosRock @Sprouty @detroitdad and everyone else who chipped in, THANK YOU!

Special thanks to @Sprouty for the Jack dealer button and @Azcat for the birthday/welcome to league hosting gift!

Couldn't be more thankful for the group of poker friends I have, and thanks again to everyone for making the drive and not taking too much of my money last night!

Last edited:

Boother36

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job with dinner and hosting Marc. Glad you had a great b-day celebration with your poker buddies!!

Top Bottom