Found 312 Roman Mold - green and/or black (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msuroo

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Long shot here, but trying to put together a tiny Roman mold set and could use a few more of the following colors - 23x green w/ arc yellow spots and 27x black w/ yellow spots (would obviously happily buy more). Also open to a different green or black chip if anyone happens to have slightly larger quantities (~80 greens, ~60 blacks) of something else. Stamps are ok as these would be milling candidates.

B45A01ED-012E-464F-BA08-ACD01A0A5AE5.jpeg

Name your price, or also have some other Roman molds to trade.

229C9559-4D8A-488E-A06E-C43CEFF5870C.jpeg

Good luck with your search! I hope to build a set of my own using chips like these someday... just not today.

Ive got 3 and a half racks (plus a spare 7)
of the greens you are looking for but can only part with the spare 7 for now. So Sorry.
They are mint though.

7 whites as a trade doesnt really help me except as a sample but i can do that, but i really wouldnt want you to break up your barrels for that. If you have 7 spare white that you can trade lets do it.

I could trade a barrel (plus the 7) of green for yellows if they looked right. (Ive got an 1100 chip traditional colors cash set im working on and could use some $1000 chips)

Or, if you happen to have any HHR blanks laying around to trade.

If you end up selling your white roman molds, please let me know. I need at least a rack of them, and would take them all if you decide to part with them.

Sorry i cant spare a rack of my green for a trade. If i ever decide to sell i will let you know.

Best

Lol, forgot I had this open - these came from @AK Chip in the first place and we’ve swapped a few back and forth since.

Lol, forgot I had this open - these came from @AK Chip in the first place and we’ve swapped a few back and forth since.
Ahh ok. I would love to get my hands on some whites or more greens for my set.
Did you find what you were looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom