• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ~300 Pharaohs for £200 in Northern Ireland (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
For our European chippers. Get on it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/280018642630968/

Screenshot_20190108-200405_Facebook.jpg

No problem, I appreciate your efforts. (y) :thumbsup:

Don’t know how I missed this thread.

I bought these a week or two back, they just arrived today (well, 299 of the 300) but appear to have little use.

Now all I need is a rack of $25. And $1000. And a few more $500. And some blue NCV for the $5k chip...

Breakdown of 179/50/70.

A32D3EA5-9681-4089-B576-2933D6A75AFA.jpeg

Excellent pickup! I spotted these before christmas and made contact. It he didn't seem motivated. I thought it was a little sketchy because anyone advertising Paulson at a low price hasn't done their homework or is fishing. Damn. Excellent job!

Excellent pickup! I spotted these before christmas and made contact. It he didn't seem motivated. I thought it was a little sketchy because anyone advertising Paulson at a low price hasn't done their homework or is fishing. Damn. Excellent job!

Ha, cheers! First time I’ve ever picked up chips this side of the pond that were not advertised on eBay/ the forum.

Although... I have discovered that the market for Pharaohs is hotter than a hot thing and haven’t been able to make this set playable yet. Very likely flip these and add on to my customs with the funds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom