SOLD 300 Desert Sands Ceramics and Case (Now Shipping to USA) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr8719

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A set of 300 ceramics for sale that:
  • Look absolutely awesome.
  • Are in excellent condition.
  • Are wonderful to shuffle.
  • Stack like bricks.
  • Come with an aluminium case.
IMG_20220203_153553.jpg

Breakdown as follows:
  • 125 x blue $1s
  • 100 x red $5s
  • 50 x green $25s
  • 25 x black $100s
Looking for £80 shipped to the UK, £100 to Europe and $160 to the USA. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Jack

Last edited:
Great underrated chips! I have a set....they definitely stack as well as anything out there.

Great underrated chips! I have a set....they definitely stack as well as anything out there.
Can only assume it's the slightly textured surface on the faces that makes them stack so well:

IMG_20220203_160301.jpg

Great chips. GLWS. These are what I originally wanted when I started buying chips, but a couple of free sets of Nevada Jack Skulls as promos and I went that way instead. But these are the same types of chips. Love playing with them. Someone is getting a great deal on a great set of chips

Great chips. GLWS. These are what I originally wanted when I started buying chips, but a couple of free sets of Nevada Jack Skulls as promos and I went that way instead. But these are the same types of chips. Love playing with them. Someone is getting a great deal on a great set of chips
Cheers, dude!

Got really excited until I saw UK lol. GLWS though!
Happy to ship to the USA, I'm just not sure whether postage makes it worthwhile as it's £50 with DHL, who are the only people I ever ship with. Would take the price up to £150, which converts to $204.

https://www.customizedpokerchips.com/collections/desert-sands

You can still get them at retail. I got mine back in the hey day of online poker playing at all the different sites thru an affiliate and clearing bonuses. You could pick between Nevada Jacks or Desert Sands, and I liked the less gaudy version better.

EDIT to add: Mine are like 15 years old and have been played a bunch and are still in as new condition. These chips don't wear out.

I have a set of these as well. Purchased in 2006. Still like them a lot! BR Pro Poker sells them these days.

Bump with price drop. Will ship to the USA (without the case to keep costs down) for $160!

Who needs Desert Spas when you can have Desert Sands?! Pretty much the same thing, everyone!

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom