Status
Not open for further replies.

kuat

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
200 Aztar Secondary Snappers

Rags Poker was good enough to sell me a rack of Aztar snappers, but I still need 300 more. there are 200 on eBay I may end up buying, but at $100 a rack I think i'll try here first, or maybe wait till the next chiproom sale to find something. Originally went for $.49 during the Saint Patricks Day Sale.

Image from ChipGuide
40678.jpg

Last edited:
I contacted the seller a few weeks ago and offered 65 they are holding fast at 100. Not worth a dollar a chip to me. I'll wait for others or find a different chip. Thanks for the info.

I just missed getting these at $.50/chip and ended up paying $1/chip only because I really wanted these to relabel as Oak quarters.

I just missed getting these at $.50/chip and ended up paying $1/chip only because I really wanted these to relabel as Oak quarters.
I actually ended up buying a rack already labeled as oak quarters. I haven't removed the labels yet if your interested in some sort of swap let me know.

I actually ended up buying a rack already labeled as oak quarters. I haven't removed the labels yet if your interested in some sort of swap let me know.

I've already got labels for the slightly over 200 chips or I would be interested. Thanks for the offer though.

Still looking. And I already know that there is a set on eBay for $100. I am not that desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom