• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

3 Tables (1 Viewer)

Hope somebody here nabs 'em. Even $350 each is very reasonable, and $350 for all three is an insane steal bargain. If the former, he'd probably take $900 (or less) for all three if offered.

I wish these were close to me. Grab some slide under cup holders and you are ready to host a big tourney.

Tommy should buy these for his first PCF gathering :)

I will probably get a round table with folding legs for my second table. Those tables do look nice though.

Hope somebody here nabs 'em. Even $350 each is very reasonable, and $350 for all three is an insane steal bargain. If the former, he'd probably take $900 (or less) for all three if offered.

Pretty good find, I see that one of them has suited speed cloth.. "Even $350 each"

I emailed him too and said $350 each or a better deal for all three. I would take one if you guys want the other two.

I'm going tomorrow to look. Who else wants one if I can get the price down?

Let me know how the build quality is. Which one do you want? I like the one with the speed cloth as it matching my current table. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom