SOLD 3 Sets of Championship Poker Series - CPS (1 Cash & 2 Tourneys) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, international mfrb and lfrb have a 20lb weight limit, which is roughly 800-850 chips. You would need two MFRB boxes to ship 1100 chips.

Btw, I just dropped a LFRB at the USPS... 1,080 CPS chips well packed going within the US... Made a point of wighting the package: 21.5 lb.

Oh wow!!! That was really fast man... Glad you got them already... :)
Mine have departed Minneapolis now, but they got there 24 hours after departing Chicago, so they're tracking the wrong way o_O and probably by road (which will be terrible once they hit Alaska)

Chips arrived this morning, in great shape. Thanks ChaosRock! The delay purely due to Australian customs in Sydney, which is unavoidable.

First game for the set will be this weekend, but first I have to re-arrange my chip storage cupboard and work out where to get some more racks from.

:)

Chips arrived this morning, in great shape. Thanks ChaosRock! The delay purely due to Australian customs in Sydney, which is unavoidable.

First game for the set will be this weekend, but first I have to re-arrange my chip storage cupboard and work out where to get some more racks from.

:)

Awesome man! I hope it wasn't that much of a pita to unpack the chips... I kinda went a bit over-the-board with the Saran and Bubble wrap... ;)

Awesome man! I hope it wasn't that much of a pita to unpack the chips... I kinda went a bit over-the-board with the Saran and Bubble wrap... ;)

It did take me a while to remove all the wrappings. I think the whole package could survive a two story drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom