Found 3-5 racks $5 THC chips or $5 WTHC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Find a specific red $5 THC you want

2) search the forum for the thread of the particular set you like the $5 from. Specifically there should be a showcase pron thread of the set you like.

3) find out who owns the chips and who may have excess. PM each and everyone one with above market offers for 1-3 racks.

4) bump this thread into eternity with specific chip you want

1) Find a specific red $5 THC you want

2) search the forum for the thread of the particular set you like the $5 from. Specifically there should be a showcase pron thread of the set you like.

3) find out who owns the chips and who may have excess. PM each and everyone one with above market offers for 1-3 racks.

4) bump this thread into eternity with specific chip you want
WTHC it is! Possibly open to others... But it's in the title.
Many of the chips I really like that i've found on the chip guide are old and after a search on here haven't even been posted... so finding 6 racks of em won't be possible. Hence when im casting a broader net.

Many of the chips I really like that i've found on the chip guide are old and after a search on here haven't even been posted... so finding 6 racks of em won't be possible. Hence when im casting a broader net.
Technically not THC

WTHC has a different mold that won’t match your THC. It’s pretty different.
1C610FAC-0919-4AAE-8ECD-0F3CBD2AA39C.jpeg

Paris $5s probably your best bet in the $600/ rack range, they're not leaded, but heavy enough. Elsinore $4s aren't leaded for the record and are even lighter than Paris or Star chips. Viva Las Vegas and Fabulous Las Vegas $5s are probably the only leaded options that come up in quantity for sub $800/ these days.

Paris $5s probably your best bet in the $600/ rack range, they're not leaded, but heavy enough. Elsinore $4s aren't leaded for the record and are even lighter than Paris or Star chips. Viva Las Vegas and Fabulous Las Vegas $5s are probably the only leaded options that come up in quantity for sub $800/ these days.
That nah be the move... giving it a few more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom