Sold. 2x Baccarat tables, 55"x108" (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Baccarat tables for sale. Very large, 55"x108" with dual pedestals with the stretcher in gloss black. Gently used, 1 table has a minor tear in the vinyl underneath.

5" black vinyl rail
5" oak wood racetrack dyed black and semi-gloss poly
Padded playing surface with 1/4" closed cell foam
Custom baccarat layout, this can be switched out to any other type of felt such as poker or blackjack for extra cost.
No chip tray included. I have 1 available for an extra $75 that has a locking lid, but no key.
Comes with 2 chip drop slots, but no drop boxes. The drop boxes can be easily added.

Buy 1 or both. Will ship anywhere.

Minor damage to the dealer area on 1 of the tables, the edge banding has been pulled off. I can replace it for a few bucks.

$1500 each + shipping. Prices in CAD. No rush to sell other than they're taking up space.

2017-02-27 14.57.46.jpg
2017-02-27 14.57.37.jpg
2017-02-27 14.57.28.jpg
2017-02-27 14.57.21.jpg

Keep in mind these tables can be easily converted into poker tables. All it takes is a change of the felt.

Bump, these are available until the end of the month.

Nah, those aren't done in speed cloth, they're Gasser chairs.

I see. I have the exact ones in a pattern that I can only describe as floral dog barf. Your's look like what mine should look like.

Bump, price drop to $1000 each. Keep in mind these would make great poker tables with a new felt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom