2nd day with power out! (1 Viewer)

Will trade generator for PH $100
37740951-57A8-4671-9ED0-379917296401.jpeg

Would appreciate an update too. I bought and paid for 2 racks of wthc (850usd) on 14 Aug. Last response from Dan was on 16th Aug saying he would ship them on last Tuesday and he has been MIA since, ignoring multiple messages and my email to him.

I hope he is alright for sure, and hope he would at least drop a note. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do please let me know.

Would appreciate an update too. I bought and paid for 2 racks of wthc (850usd) on 14 Aug. Last response from Dan was on 16th Aug saying he would ship them on last Tuesday and he has been MIA since, ignoring multiple messages and my email to him.

I hope he is alright for sure, and hope he would at least drop a note. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do please let me know.

Fwiw, I don't think you have to worry.

Making lost shipments with @rendangzi and @fishsaybloop right. Not sure if power outages last week swallowed my packages and I’ve been on 16-18 hour days for the last week. Sorry for ALL inconvenience! Never shafted anyone and never will. Taking a break on the buy sells for a bit as these 2 shipments on top of all going on here is just too much. All is well here and thanks for your concerns it means a lot! :)

My suggestion is hang tight. He will be with you shortly and I’m sure he apologizes for any delay.

thanks buddy! Dan posted these out today and I got a tracking number now. Stoked!
U will find u are in a rare good place here. Takes a min to trust but ya I assure you, time will tell and we all got you. As life happens sometimes to us all, the great Inca911 once said take It easy “it’s just poker chips”

I am super glad your smiling today. Welcome to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom