25c Star chips (Australian) (1 Viewer)

Stackdclub

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Star Sydney have updated their chips to have this white edge detail and they look a lot nicer than the Gold Coast and Brisbane versions,

The $1 chips are a nice blue that looks a lot cleaner than the Brisbane White and grey black. and the GC white and blue

Also introducing the Hardest Chips to Obtain chip in Australia. 25c frac from the Pai Gow tables. It only exists to pay commission on $25 or $75… they could eliminate the chip by simply making the rule that bets need to in units of $50.

Nice chips, will have a full micro cash set shortly.

Attachments

• 49DF2485-6073-4A57-A339-280909504F44.jpeg
    49DF2485-6073-4A57-A339-280909504F44.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 108
  • F093EF32-8E5A-46AB-9324-C6B2F77CD078.jpeg
    F093EF32-8E5A-46AB-9324-C6B2F77CD078.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 117
Yikes. Wouldn't it be easier to go to the cashier and say "I'll give you $1000 for 2 racks of quarters"?
If only such an option existed.....

There are no cashiers to buy chips at "The Star" in Sydney. They closed them all down as part of a wide range of changes as an attempt to appease the licensing board to show they are committed to preventing money laundering. :unsure: :wtf:

You can now only buy chips from table games. Poker players have to buy chips from one of the table games and then get change from the poker table.

Yikes. Wouldn't it be easier to go to the cashier and say "I'll give you $1000 for 2 racks of quarters"?
Yeah, I will mention that they guard them like crazy, you have to recieve them in a payout, and the cage refuses to give them out. They only exist on Pai Gow and there are two tables only. Total I have seen 40 chips in circulation.

They tried to get a fill and there aren’t any left they say

Yeah, I will mention that they guard them like crazy, you have to recieve them in a payout, and the cage refuses to give them out. They only exist on Pai Gow and there are two tables only. Total I have seen 40 chips in circulation.

They tried to get a fill and there aren’t any left they say
Tell them to look in the water fountain next to the escalators. plenty in there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom