Wanted $25 CDI 05’ x 50ish (or 3 barrels) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are other there buddy!! Sonetimes it helps to include a picture, not that most don't know what these are, but in general include a picture and a price you are willing to pay. Help avoid that awkwardness when someone has what you need but maybe their idea on price is not the same as yours! No I am not trying to say I have extras but just trying to help out!

@RivieraDanny did you finish selling off your extra 05s buddy?

They are other there buddy!! Sonetimes it helps to include a picture, not that most don't know what these are, but in general include a picture and a price you are willing to pay. Help avoid that awkwardness when someone has what you need but maybe their idea on price is not the same as yours! No I am not trying to say I have extras but just trying to help out!

@RivieraDanny did you finish selling off your extra 05s buddy?
Cool I appreciate that! I’ll update it tonight (although I’m actually not sure what the going rate on these are) lol. But I did buy some off him already a little while back

I would say in the $2.50 per chip range for the $25s is a fair price. But again with a wanted ad it cN be different than buying from a sales ad. What is someone willing to letthem go for is the question.

I promise to keep my eyes open sir! Always happy to help a chipper! The good thing is they are not rare, they are definitely out there. You may have to buy a rack and sell what you don't need. But I think we will find them!

Ben

Thanks man I really appreciate it! I’m getting very close to getting what I need and only started with this set maybe a month and a half ago so I can’t complain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom