Wanted $25 Bahamia Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looking for a couple Racks of $25 Bahamia's in very nice condition.

I have more of these than I need. I will sell them for $55/rack including domestic shipping.

The seller I got them from listed them as mint but they aren't in my opinion. The edges are not razor sharp, but they easily stand on edge. You can see evidence of wear under magnification. The cross-hatching on the face of the chip is not mint but is not completely worn away. I consider the condition as lightly used.

I'll also send a PM -=- DrStrange

I have more of these than I need. I will sell them for $55/rack including domestic shipping.

The seller I got them from listed them as mint but they aren't in my opinion. The edges are not razor sharp, but they easily stand on edge. You can see evidence of wear under magnification. The cross-hatching on the face of the chip is not mint but is not completely worn away. I consider the condition as lightly used.

I'll also send a PM -=- DrStrange

Hi Doc,

I'll take 2 Racks, Let me know where to send $$'s

Thanks Very much,

Russ

Just happened to see this post but I need the $500 chip??? Have 1

Doc

Hi Doc/Russ,

Although I just discovered PCF, I've been looking for years for a few extra Bahamia pink 5's and green 25's (as close to mint as possible, but I'd settle for almost any condition) to add to my set. Looking for only 3 racks of Bahamia 5's and 1 rack of green 25's. I'm willing to pay a fair premium price. Could either of you help with this or could you point me in the right direction. I'm definitely new to the chip collecting community, and would appreciate any help or advice. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom