Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Up for sale is 240 green Happy Knights $10s.

I was going to use these as the T25 in a mixed custom tourney set (perfect number of chips!), but I am abandoning nearly all of my chipping projects, so this one has to go before it even really gets started. The chips are in amazing condition. The inlays have been removed on one rack -- half the work done for you!

Price is an amazing $365 shipped (in US -- international shipping OK but additional shipping cost).
Racks not included.

Selling the lot together.

Oh, and this is a catch-and-release (that was for @superchromix). I love these chips so very much, and they're a KILLER deal. But I bought them before I decided to ditch all of my "project" chips. These particular chips make me want to reconsider that "no projects" stance. They're really good!

I got these beauties from @RichMahogany, who has kindly allowed me to use his photos. Note that the photos show 242 chips, but this sale only includes 240, as the other 2 chips have been sent out as samples.
:)

happy1.jpeg
happy2.jpeg

I'll take them. Only need one rack so happy to split with @Craig Harvill & @Michbrog

@Craig Harvill - I'd only want the inlayed ones. If you wouldn't want the de-inlayed I'll still take them all/split 40 with @Michbrog

Mel, if you don't want to ship to different addresses, I'm fine with taking them all and reshipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom