• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine 23 different lots of paulson chips on ebay (1 Viewer)

I only see 5 chip related auctions whether I used ebay.com or .ca

I only see 5 chip related auctions whether I used ebay.com or .ca

There are definitely 23 items for sale there (22 are Paulson lots)

image.png

Weird. I see 7 total auctions.

Change the "shipping" option to the USA. If eBay thinks you're in Canada, it won't show you a lot of items, even if you're on .com instead of .ca.

I saw 6 until I changed it to USA, now I see 22 chip auctions.

^^^This. eBay.ca checks the shipping options, and tends to automatically filter out auctions that do not ship to you. I'm amazed you saw 7 auctions, actually, since Bordizzle doesn't normally ship international.

Same problem for me, I see 6 items, and what's fun is that I go on .com and I'm not logged in. I guess it filters with the IP address.

hey donk...guess what???... Apache is out of those yellow 1000 PCR chips i mentioned before in your other classified, no more available, dammmmm....good luck with the sales

your good to go!!....(y) :thumbsup:

hey donk...guess what???... Apache is out of those yellow 1000 PCR chips i mentioned before in your other classified, no more available, dammmmm....good luck with the sales

your good to go!!....(y) :thumbsup:

Whew! I got the "good to go" permission from luckbox... I'm SO relieved!

Hahaa

so where did u find the shill? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

with all due respect to PCF classifieds, eBay cant be beat....your auction didnt do well here but reaching a bazillion eBay fish...err i mean Buyers, you usually can make out better some days, its just numbers......good luck with your others,,(y) :thumbsup:

Wow, I can't believe the Ultimate bet 25's are up to 200 + per rack. You had those sitting on eBay buy it now for 108 for over a month or two up until last week... I guess people get into bidding wars lol.

Holy shit balls, Batman! $306 for a rack of $25UB???

upload_2015-12-22_11-24-16.png

you win, sir. Good sale!

BiGGyT

with all due respect to PCF classifieds, eBay cant be beat....your auction didnt do well here but reaching a bazillion eBay fish...

This a million times over. I always chuckle inside when I read or hear people bitching about eBay fees. Yeah, they may sting, but when people say that eBay is a rip off all I can think is "You sure don't understand business.". I mean seriously, do you know what it costs to reach millions of people to put your product in front of them with out eBay? eBay allows anybody to view your item on a trusted web site with protection in an indexed/searchable format. Yeah, sucks to pay them and sucks when an auction goes bad, but in all honesty it's worth it in the vast majority of cases, all you need is an email account and a picture, they show it to the world. Good deal when you think of it that way imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom